Community Listing in the PGSS Newswire
Do you have something you'd like sent out to the PGSS community?
The PGSS Newswire is sent out every two weeks to our members during the academic year with highlighted PGSS events, news, McGill Events, and select volunteer/job opportunities. Newswires are sent during the summer more infrequently.
Submissions are due Friday by 5pm for the outgoing Tuesday Newswire. All submissions received after 5:00 PM on Friday will be reserved for the following week's publication.
Newswire schedule Fall 2017
October 9, 23
November 6, 20
December 4, 18
Guidelines for submissions
1. The PGSS reserves the right to deny publication of any submission at any time.
2. If you wish for a submission to be included for multiple weeks, you must re-submit it each week. (commenting in the notes is not sufficient).
3. Due to the high volume of submissions, approximately 10 will be chosen for each listserv publication. Preference will be given to Society Announcements.
4. Maximum 50-60 words. Longer submissions will be cropped or not included in the Newswire.
5. The submitted photo for your Listserv submission should be 1487x550 pixels and JPEG PNG or GIF. Any images not in this format will not be included.
Please see the PGSS Facebook group for more advertising opportunities.